Directeur de comptes
Unito is a work collaboration tool based in Montreal. We’re a VC-backed SaaS company, dedicated to helping teams all over the world work in the tools of their choice, saving to this day 49,127 frustrated facepalms and 1,153,625 unnecessary email chains.
Who we are
We’re taking on a major problem that people are passionate about solving: efficient collaboration across teams. We connect work management tools (Trello, Asana, JIRA, Zendesk, etc.), allowing our users to stay in their favorite tool instead of changing the way they work. It’s a hard technical problem involving a lot of semantics, APIs, and synchronization.
In the 4 years we’ve been around, we’ve connected 10 tools, acquired thousands of customers, and built a rock solid team of 43 people. Join us in our mission to change how collaboration works between teams for every company in the world!
Our team is a family of humble and hungry individuals, varying in age, gender (40% are women), cultures, and backgrounds (13 countries). We prefer to focus more on the quality of our work, and less on things like policies or rules. We trust our team and encourage them to make independent decisions, ask questions, share ideas, and voice opinions. Everyone’s voice is heard.
Here at Unito, we’re huge on transparency, honesty, and execution. We have no tolerance for politics or hiding mistakes and value flexibility, autonomy, fairness, and respect. We share achievements, all company metrics, and learn from failures together as a team.
Our team operates through areas of responsibility that give everyone ownership of a part of the business. We are inclusive and welcoming, and dedicated to building a team of high performers. We want every employee to maximize their potential, learn, and grow within the company.
Description de l'emploi
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Revenue team and help us with our crazy growth ambitions. If you are passionate about sales, technology (more specifically software), and want to learn everything there is to know about project management, this position should be a perfect fit!
What you will do
- Manage and prioritize qualified leads through the discovery phase of Unito
- Advise potential customers on how they can get the most out of Unito and the Project Management tools they want to sync
- Run demos to help them figure out the ultimate workflow for their company and team
- Manage client relationships from Qualified lead to post close account maintenance and expansion
- Work collaboratively with Marketing & Customer Success teams throughout the customer lifecycle
- Help track, measure, and continuously improve the company’s sales process
- Be part of the ongoing feedback loop with the Product Team, as well as the development of new products and features
What you’ve done
- Experience in managing full cycle sales with clients
- Desire to succeed in a competitive, results-oriented environment while remaining humble
- You are good at popularizing technical information for a general audience,
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English on different channels (phone, email…)
It’d be nice if you
- Have experience in a fast growing company
- Know your way around Hubspot and Intercom
- Have managed projects with tools like Asana, Trello, JIRA, or Wrike
- Are bilingual in french & english
- Dental, health and travel insurance
- Wellness spending budget for self-improvement
- Subsidized gym membership
- 4 weeks of vacation (3 weeks + holiday season)
- Stock options
- Great downtown office space located by metro Champs de Mars and Berri UQAM, plus reserved parking
- Join our groups of runners, climbers, hikers, soccer and hockey players
If this position sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you!
To know more about our hiring process, here’s a blog post detailing how we go about it and what to expect when you apply for a job at Unito.
Unito is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing its team members with a healthy (equitable, fair, unbiased) work environment. We highly value diversity in all aspects.